Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Savor His Blessings

SCRIPTURE

You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done.
Psalm 92:4


PRAYER
[Pray this for yourself]

Lord, it seems I always find myself longing for more than I have. So, I purpose now to pause, and sing for joy because of what you have done. You have answered me. You have not yet given me all of what I have asked, but you have given me much. Thank you. You have held back the forces of evil, and given protection. You have reached into the deep places and touched those I love. You have seen the secret places of my heart, and spared me from my most terrifying fears. I stand before your throne, and lift my heart in praise to you. You alone know me. You alone understand fully. You alone can give me the desires of my heart. You alone I trust. You. Alone. Amen.


ENCOURAGEMENT

The measure of your meditation on his past and present blessings will equal the measure of your hope for the future. Take time to enjoy the blessings he HAS given. And let tomorrow care for itself.

No comments: