Friday, June 20, 2008

Hear His Voice

SCRIPTURE
 
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.
John 10:27-28 (NASB)
 
 
PRAYER
 
I ask Lord, that through the constant drone of voices around him, (__________) will hear your voice. I pray that his heart would be so attune to you, that no other will matter. He is your child. You are his shepherd. He knows you Lord, and has come to know you even better in recent days. His spirit is accustomed to listening to your Spirit, and moving at your prompting. Do not let him loose that now Lord. Keep his heart and ears open. May he hear you whisper in his ear, and may he follow you in faith. Amen.
 
 
ENCOURAGEMENT
 
God has given you a unique strength in your deep heart. Listen to what he has put there.
 

No comments: