Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blessings

SCRIPTURE
 
“If you follow my decrees and are careful to obey my commands, I will send you the seasonal rains. The land will then yield its crops, and the trees of the field will produce their fruit. Your threshing season will overlap with the grape harvest, and your grape harvest will overlap with the season of planting grain. You will eat your fill and live securely in your own land.
“I will give you peace in the land, and you will be able to sleep with no cause for fear.
Leviticus 26:3-6a
 
 
PRAYER
 
Lord, I ask that you would honor (__________)’s obedience to you. He has repented with action, not just intent. The sincerity of his heart is seen in his deeds, not just his words. He has forsaken his sin and followed you. He has given up his pursuit of self, and has honored you with his life. I ask that you would give him the fruit of his obedience by lavishing your blessing on him. Surprise him with your grace. Cause blessing to overflow onto blessing to overflow onto further blessing. Fill his life with good things Lord, the very things he longs for. And as he receives them, give him peace in his deepest parts, and make him rest with no fear. Give him today the harvest of his faithful obedience I pray. Amen.
 
 
ENCOURAGMENT
 
He is pleased with you friend, and will bless you beyond measure.
 

No comments: