Monday, May 12, 2008

Composed

SCRIPTURE

Surely I have composed and quieted my soul; like a weaned child rests against his mother, My soul is like a weaned child within me.
Psalm 131:2 (NASB)


PRAYER

Lord, you created mothers to teach us something about you. I pray that today (__________) would rest his heart and soul in your tender and secure care. I pray that everything he knows, and has experienced surrounding the idea of a mother would come together in such a way that he would understand you more completely. I ask that you would make your presence known to him in a special way today so that he feels your tender care. Hold him Lord. Keep his soul calm. Compose him. Amen.

ENCOURAGEMENT

Everything you need from a mother you have in the tender care of our Lord. Rest your soul in him friend.

No comments: