Monday, April 7, 2008

A Restored Soul

SCRIPTURE
 
Ps 23:2-3a
He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul;
(NASB)
 
PRAYER
 
We grow so weary some days Lord. We feel the depletion that comes from running a spiritual marathon. Our souls are parched, and our hearts are exhausted. And Lord, some days ______ has no tears left to cry. Oh Lord, I pray that you would refresh him this moment. I pray that you would cause his soul to stretch out in a pasture that is cool, green and shady. As he rests there, feed him Lord. Give him those thoughts, those truths, those encouragements that his weary heart needs most. Revive him Lord. Give ______ cool waters to refresh him in a place free of anxiety, a place of peace. Renew him. Bring his soul back to a place of calm assurance and readiness. Repair his brokenness. Heal his wounds. Restore his soul I pray Lord. Amen
 
 
ENCOURAGEMENT
 
He is your Shepherd ______. He will give you green pastures and quiet waters. Savor them, and he will restore your soul. He will friend, he will. Trust him.
 

No comments: